Our philosophy emphasizes choice through knowledge. We believe that every woman should be given information and counseling to choose the treatment that will appropriately meet her individual needs. You will not leave with your questions unanswered and your concerns addressed. Here at Women’s Specialty Center, our professionals and staff specialize in women’s health care and treatment.
Here are some of the reasons to choose Women’s Specialty Center for your health care:
- When scheduling an appointment with your health care professional, you will not see another physician or midwife. Our intention is to establish a medical relationship with you in order to facilitate medical decision making in a comfortable and informed environment.
- Adolescent gynecology, family planning, and preventive gynecology for women of all ages.
- Initial infertility diagnosis and treatment.
- Pre-conception consultations and maternity care, including prenatal, labor and delivery, and postpartum care to mothers.
- Gynecologic cancer screening, annual examinations, and a full range of gynecologic surgery for woman.
- Consultation and coordination of care with other specialists, when appropriate.
- Support for a balanced and healthy life through menopause and aging including bio identical hormone replacement therapy.
- Your telephone calls are returned on a daily basis to answer all medical questions.
- Languages spoken by professionals/staff: Spanish, Hmong
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Board Certified Physicians/Midwife.
- 3D Ultrasound services for diagnostic and gender determination, images included.
- We support various local charities specializing in women’s and children services.
- Our office is designed with families in mind. We have children’s play area and large attractively appointment waiting area to make you feel comfortable.
We believe in building a partnership with you in which you enjoy open and honest communication in a warm and supportive setting so that we can work together for your health and well-being.
We are committed to the highest standards of medical excellence, and to communicating to you the most up-to-date recommendations for your health.
We are affiliated with Clovis Community Hospital, the most popular maternity hospital recently under going renovations to expand OB/GYN services.
We are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day, in case of emergency.
Our doctors and nurse-midwife have all achieved national certification in the specialty of Obstetrics and Gynecology and trained experienced office staff works to assure you of prompt and efficient responses to your needs and questions. Our physicians and midwives are dedicated to serving the women of the central valley.
We welcome your family or support person to attend medical visits with you and work hard to provide you the best in women’s health care.
Coming this November, a new OB in Clovis Community Medical Center!
- Clovis Community Medical Center Homepage
- Clovis Community Medical Center Family Birthing
- Clovis Community Medical Center Education Classes
Welcome to Women’s Specialty Center.